PMS Homeopathy treatment
Pre menstrual syndrome (PMS) is a common condition that affects many women. It is characterized by a series of physical and emotional symptoms that appear in the days or weeks before menstruation. These symptoms can vary from person to person, but common symptoms include bloating, headaches, mood swings and fatigue. Although there are various conventional treatments for PMS, some people prefer to use homeopathy as a natural alternative.
Here are some common homeopathy remedies used to treat PMS:
1. Natrum Muriaticum: This remedy is often used by women who experience feelings of sadness or grief before menstruation. It can also be helpful for those who experience headaches or migraines during this time.
2. Pulsatilla: This remedy is usually used for women who experience mood swings and emotional instability leading up to menstruation. It can also be helpful for those who suffer from bloating or digestive problems.
3. Sepia: This remedy is often used in women who experience fatigue, irritability and lack of interest in daily activities leading up to menstruation. It can also be helpful for those who have heavy or prolonged periods.
4. Lachesis: This remedy is usually used for women who have hot flashes or night sweats before their period. It can also be helpful for those who feel irritable or anxious during this time.
5. Calcarea Carbonica: This remedy is often used in women who have heavy or painful periods, as well as in women who have premenstrual bloating and indigestion.
It is important to note that homeopathy should not be used as a substitute for medical treatment. If you’re experiencing PMS symptoms, it’s important to talk to your healthcare provider to determine the underlying cause and develop an appropriate treatment plan. Best Homeopathy treatment for PMS in India. Just Call at +91 9873537001 and make an appointment with Dr. Kasana, and get Homeopathic Treatment. We offer online video consultation and deliver your Homeopathic medicine across India and in countries like the USA, UK, UAE, Canada, and Singapore.