Dandruff Homeopathic Treatment In India
What Is Dandruff?
Dandruff, also known as pityriasis capitis, seborrhea or scurf, is a chronic scalp condition that is characterized by white flakes on the scalp and hair. It can be itchy and embarrassing, especially when it falls on dark clothing. According to Dr. Abhishek of Aura Homeopathy Clinic India, the body naturally sheds dead skin cells, and all skin cells are replaced within 28 days. However, in dandruff, there is an increase in the production and shedding of dead cells. Luckily, this condition can be treated effectively with homeopathy.
Causes of Dandruff?
Causes of dandruff include dry or oily skin, infrequent or excessive shampooing, an unhealthy diet, an unhygienic lifestyle, lack of rest, an increase in sugar, fat, or starch intake, cold weather, dry indoor heating, and the use of hair products such as hair spray, hair gel, and hair coloring. Genetic predisposition and allergic hypersensitivity may also play a role. The main culprit is the high quantity of fat in the diet, as well as a yeast-like fungus called Malassezia or Pityrosporum ovale, which can cause scalp flaking.
Why Aura Homeopathic Clinic For Dandruff Treatment?
Aura Homeopathic Clinic is a good option for dandruff treatment for several reasons:
- Aura Homeopathic Clinic has a team of highly experienced and qualified doctors who specialize in the treatment of dandruff. These doctors are classically trained in homeopathy.
- Aura Homeopathic Clinic provides customized treatment for each patient. Our doctors take a complete case history of the patient, including their medical history, lifestyle, and dietary habits, and then develop a customized treatment plan..
- At Aura Homeopathy we uses best quality homeopathic medicines for the treatment of dandruff. Homeopathy is a natural and safe form of alternative medicine which works by stimulating the body’s immune mechanisms.
- Homeopathic medicines used @ Aura Homeopathic Clinic are safe without any side effects.
- Aura Homeopathic Clinic takes a holistic approach to treatment, focusing not just on the symptoms of dandruff, but also on the underlying causes. This approach helps to get long-lasting relief from dandruff and other chronic conditions.
- Aura Homeopathic Clinic provides online consultation to patients from different parts of India and more than 56 countries in the world. Including USA, UK, Canada, Dubai, Singapore, etc.
At Aura Homeopathy Clinic and Research Center, there are 77 homeopathy drugs that can be used to treat dandruff. The best homeopathic medicine for dandruff is based on a complete case history and analysis of the disease by a qualified homeopathic doctor. Some of the homeopathic medicines that can be used to treat dandruff include Arsenicum album, Sulphur, Sepia, Calcarea carbonicum, Mezereum, and Graphites. A good diet that includes vitamin B, vitamin B6, and sulphur, while avoiding dairy products, fatty foods, and excessive sugar, can also help to control dandruff.
The results of homeopathy treatment for dandruff can be seen within 6 to 8 weeks, and complete cure is possible after 1.5 to 2 years of treatment, depending on the severity of the condition. If you are suffering from dandruff, it is important to consult a qualified homeopathic doctor who can provide a personalized treatment plan to help you overcome this condition.
Call +91 9873537001 to order online or book an appointment.